Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tagged...

Branches...
Tagged by Wandering Coyote with a variant of the one I picked up from isay... less than 10 days ago... (here). So that's four links worked in to begin with ;-).

I'll try and give different answers to the parts that ask the same questions...

  1. Hum a jingle of which you know all the words - I'm humming it - can you hear?

  2. As a kid, you played a board game over and over. And you cheated... - no I didn't and anyone who says I did is a rotten, mean, lying, worm-tongued beast!

  3. What is the name of the song that you have been singing the incorrect words all these years? What were you singing? What should you have been singing? I refer you to Blue Moose...

  4. What is the most embarrassing childhood story that your parents drag out just for their own private amusement?

    Well both parents are now dead so I hope they are no longer dragging out stories about me, if they were it would be the one about me urging my slightly younger brother to throw jars of honey down onto the concrete floor below... we had a shop and for a short while we sold jars of honey from the postman's bees...

  5. Four (more) jobs I've had:

    * Waitress for a week... I was sacked... see the 25th fact here for more details...
    * Selling honey... (see number 4 above ;-) though I was only 4 at the time...
    * Making jewelry - not a real "job" but I earnt money from it when I was 17!
    * Health Kinesiologist - sort of the job I've never really had - I'm fully qualified... but I'm not actually practicing...

  6. Four TV shows I heart - I don't "heart" anything, its not a verb for me... and I still am not not watching TV much.... in the past I have been known to enjoy Poirot, Miss Marple, Morse, or other detective story but not the forsenic science type...

  7. Four (more) places I've been on holiday:

    * Austria
    * Germany
    * Rhodes, Greece
    * Pisa, Italy

  8. Four web sites I visit daily:

    * lots of blogs
    * google
    * ebay.co.uk
    * amazon.co.uk
    * bbc radio 4
    * flickr

  9. Four (more) favourite foods:

    * toast with butter and maybe marmalade
    * baked potatoes (we even had them at our wedding reception!)
    * salad (yes I really LIKE salad)
    * chocolate (don't know how I missed that off the first list ;-)

  10. Four places I'd rather be right now:

    Well I'm still happy here, but if I had to move (and I was trying to last year)... how about near here but in the country. And really I would prefer not to be in more than one place it is bad for the soul!

  11. Four people I do NOT heart - okay take the refusal to "heart" as a verb again please... so four people I do not love?

    * Tony Blair - ever since he went pro-nuclear, I've gone from almost neutral to anti-him
    * Bush - ever since he started bombing other people
    * various unfunny comedians... e.g. Graham Norton
    * various unentertaining celebs.... well most of the ones who are just celebrities really...

And I'm tagging.. anyone who reads this and hasn't already done it or a close variant of it.

7 comments:

TheTart said...

Wow...lots to learn here.

Very fun blog you have. We are off to surf through it!

Smooch,
The Tart

andrea said...

I was a disaster as a waitress, too! (No concept of prioritising) Isn't Rhodes a gorgeous place? And keep on *NOT* hearting! :)

Wandering Coyote said...

You are a good sport, Caroline, but I never meant to pressure you into this! If I ever tag you again (and I've learned my lesson!) feel free to tell me where to stuff it. I only participated because I didn't feel like writing another woe is me post about how PMSy and miserable I'm feeling these days.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Of course, you know which one amused me. You encouraging your little brother...oooh, naughty.

Caroline said...

Thanks Jody - hope you had fun!

Andrea - Did you have to proiritise as a waitress? Blimey I never got that far...:-) Rhodes is very interesting... maybe I'll do a posting on it sometime... and I won't start to heart!

Wandering Coyote - oh it was fun really! I just don't think I can find four more of some of these things so I was hoping to deflect any further very similiar tags... I'll take another though! And it stopped me doing a - oh dear I feel over and hurt myself posting - (all better now!)

GG - I wonder if my brother remembers.... if you are reading please say so! (He does occassionally....). I have got some other stories of a similar nature but most of them were really misunderstandings.... like when I bite my brother in full view of an adult and then denied it... what I meant was he'd deserved to be bitten so it didn't really count....

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it was honey in those pots? I was always told by our mother that it was mincemeat!

J

Caroline said...

Well I doubt either of us directly recall the incicident so I'm not surprised that we have different versions of it implanted...