Friday, January 13, 2006

Blogger!

Axaliv

Yesterday I was having trouble accessing blogs and leaving comments. The above was the funniest word verification ever which was more amusing than the fact that blogger wouldn't let me leave my comment on Andreas's blog!

And just when her son had done such a great picture of a blogger!

And on the blogs where there is no word verification I wasn't getting through either. It kept on claiming that there was no data...

Now I know you won't be able to comment here if you are going through the same difficulties but if you can comment I'd be interested to know if you have had similiar problems... thanks!

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Quick check of comments today!

This the second attempt...

Anonymous said...

I had noticed there were no comments on either of my postings yesterday, so I was beginning to think everyone had temporarily left the planet :-) But I was able to leave comments on a couple of other blogs yesterday. Here goes...

Anonymous said...

Looks like it's working for me. Love your funny word verif for Andrea's posting. My goodness, if blogspot stops, the world stops!

Caroline said...

Yes Nan yours was one I attempted to leave a comment on (your SPT) but couldn't!

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I'v been having problems too! I even phoned the ISP and complained. And an ISP guy came and sorted out the problem. I hope.

I'm not getting my comments emailed to me. I emailed blogger and I'm waiting.

Maybe blogger is having trouble.

Caroline said...

And GGs was another I had trouble writing on but I've managed to get comments onto both today...

I wonder if it is just blogger being too busy...

andrea said...

Caroline: I forgot to tell you how I laughed when I saw this. I wasn't near my pc when all this was happening, so you can't blame me! (And Nan -- shame on you for even suggesting that Blogspot would dare ever stop!!!!!)

Wandering Coyote said...

I had problems viewing blogs earlier on this morning, but it's resolved now. Could have been my connection, too, but who knows?

merlinprincesse said...

Problems too. No more comments. Finito. My blog is dooooomed. An a blogfriend tried yesterday to send me 2 comments. (Friday the 13th) They bounced back at him BUT were in my post... Strange. And 2 or 3 comments arrived into my post but not on my e-mail..... So you're not alone girl... Must be the date and the full moon...