Friday, January 27, 2006

Collaborative Camel

Camel - a collaboarative doodle

The original camel can be see on Johnny Norms' Elbowroom.

More collaborative doodles are on their way!

Update: Somehow I managed to miss this out when I was posting this morning....

On Crafty-Girl™ is an article about The art of crafting your life. From which I got to Bruce Mau's Incomplete Manifesto for Growth. The relevant item is:

16. Collaborate. The space between people working together is filled with conflict, friction, strife, exhilaration, delight, and vast creative potential.

And also in my obvious over haste to post I forgot to wish Johnny Norms' blog a Happy 1st birthday:
Happy Birthday, Elbowroom!


And another update:

The Camel Exchange group blog for collaborative doodles has opened!

6 comments:

Johnnynorms said...

Morning Caroline, camels to you! I don't like name 'Camel Combo' enough - how about 'The Camel Exchange'?

Caroline said...

The Camel Exchange is great - sounds like some strange form of pre-wire telephone system...

Johnnynorms said...

Yes I like the old fashioned connotations. I'll go with that then. I haven't set up a group blog before so this is going to be fun!

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I love this camel. This camel has vibes man, Caro. I can just hear the music. Look at him swaying.

Dave said...

Remember the AtAt's in the Star Wars films?

Caroline said...

GG - the music must by Johnny Norms!

Davem - I hadn't noticed, but now you mention it...