Just to show Wandering Coyote - this time at her food blog - that I really didn't mind being tagged yesterday I'm taking up the challenge of another one today...
10 things you never knew about me
- Foods I cannot stand:
coffee and coffee-flavoured things, oranges and orange-flavoured things
- I own no high-heeled shoes at all... the ones I had in the past hurt too much!
- My favourite book when I was about 10 was the "Queen's Flowerpot" by Alison Farthing and I had to eat marmite on toast whilst reading it.
- The first room I rented when I started to work after university was chosen purely for the size of its window sill - it was big enough for me to lie down in - I filled it with plants!
- I've can hear really high pitched noises - I once did a test and came out with hearing well beyond human! .... I once had to leave a lecture I'd paid to go to because of the sound from their PA. And I've had to ask people to turn off TV's on standby because the noise is so painful whilst no one else seems to notice anything...
- I used to play the violin but now I couldn't play anything on one...
- My favourite garden plant depends on the season. In winter its cyclamen, in spring its magnolia, in summer its blue morning glories and in autumn its Plumbago but I've lost this one recently... And this list of favourites is bound to be under review now I'm getting into macro photography!
- I want a long lens too and an even more macro one.... um... were these things you never knew... well anyway they are true!
- My favourite snack food, when I was a child, was crisps.
- I own more coasters than we ever use - not sure where they've come from.