Lyn has tagged me to post 20 random facts about myself and then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes me to write the facts.
- I'm five foot, six and half inches tall
- I once won a weekend at the Savoy and then got food poisioning just before going...
- I love chocolate; it used to give me migraines, but I got cured!
- Once long ago I got a Maths degree from Warwick university - just don't ask me to remember any of it
- I drink hot water; no tea or coffee - but I do drink hot chocolate.
- I'm recovering from ME
- I live a shamanically magical life
- I talk to guides
- I wear socks with toes
- My favourite band is the Macaroni Penguins
- I designed their logo
- And married their bass player
- I'm a Clear Spring
- I read cards - and I'm rather good at it!
- I like gardening and would like a bigger garden
- I'd love to live in the country
- I'm qualified in health kinesiology and as a flower essence practitioner.
- I don't practice either
- I've been using the internet since before the web existed... and was a guinnea pig user of early web browsers when I still worked for HP Labs
- There are only 19 random facts about me.
Wild Mother Lightning