- Carve your own pumpkin!
I don't know if there is any way to save it apart from a screen grab.
- colouring outside the lines: jack-o-lantern art
Andrea has more links to pumpkin sites
- vitriolica webb's ite: how to confuse two small children
- Mysterious Poodle Circus: Happy Halloween!
- Ice-Cream Monster Toon Cafe: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
- Ice-Cream Monster Toon Cafe: Minty's Halloween!
- c'est chic: hAPpY HaLLoWeEn ...
- Back to Living in Paradise: Halloween 2004
- Kelly Ink Studio's topical banner
- Tony Sarrecchia's gruesome Happy Halloween
Make sure you have sound on... and then click through...
- Creative Blend: Happy Halloween!
- Creative Blend: Creative Goodies-Halloween buckets!
- Creative Blend: Illustration Friday - Cold
- NellyNortay: Trick or Treats
- anonyrrie: Illustration Friday - (un)Broken
- Urban Nature: spider
- Draw a witch competition
- Boules de Neige: Remote
- Crafty McGee: a halloween story
- inkfinger: Bind Contour Friday 13
- halloween swap: Halloween Inspiration
- Aimee's Blog: Happy Halloween!!!
- Boston and Beyond: Pumpkin
An uncut pumpkin - beautiful photo.
- Screamers: Halloween....
Some trick or treaters!
Enigma 1109: All square in games - From New Scientist #2265, 18th November 2000 At tennis a set is won by the first player to win 6 games, except that if the score goes to 5 games all, the s...