Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Zero Balance course

Rose

Over the next 5 days - Wednesday to Sunday inclusive - I'm on a zero balancing course. To qualify as a zero balancer one must take the course twice. I took it about 18 months ago and then thought it wasn't for me. However things change and a few weeks ago I decided I'd take it a second time, I then discovered my teacher from the first course was doing a course just after my birthday in Bristol - ideal I thought - but that was before I caught cold or 'flu or whatever it is that is still making me feel under the weather. However I think I'll be okay to go tomorrow. I doubt I'll also find time to blog until next week. See you all next week.

10 comments:

Natalie said...

Sweetie, i hope you have a fab time, i can't wait to hear all your news when your done. Enjoy and be well x x x

Anonymous said...

But you only just came back ...

BlondeBrony said...

Wow. I love the photo.

Have fun at the course.

Caroline said...

WML - thanks - I'm feeling miles better this morning so am looking forward to the course!

Anonymous - I know - should I have waited until after the course before coming back?

Brony - hi - thanks!

Brian the Mennonite said...

ZB is a new term for me, but the more I think about it, the more sense it seems to make. I hope all goes according to plan for you.

Reluctant Nomad said...

Enjoy the course.

Yours
Byro Parker

Anonymous said...

I had never heard of zero balancing; wow - I would like to learn more of that; perhaps do that. Your photos here are fabulous. I especially like this one and the one of the man below; I would love to have that in my yard and look at it every day!

Anonymous said...

Um no.

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of zero balancing, but I'm intrigued by energy work, in general. I'd love to learn more about it.
Hope you're feeling better and can enjoy the course.

Caroline said...

Brian - there is something very satisfying about both giving and receiving ZBs... I like the whole philosophy around it - maybe I'll do a posting on it...

Reluctant Nomad - Mr Parker I've made you a buddy on NaNoWriMo

Ascenderrisesabove - thanks - you'd need a big backyard and you'd get to see all different parts of him up close from different floors of the house - intriguing idea!

Anonymous - good!

Tinker - zero balancing is very grounded and deep. I think maybe I will do a proper post on it next week.