Soulbrush popped in and has inspired me to tell 6 random things about myself. (You can see hers here).
To make them as random as possible I'm using a random word generator to prompt me:
- chopped - I took a term of Karate when I was 22 - I stopped after that because I felt the instructor was ogling me too much and besides I was having a lot of difficulty remembering the forms.
- prolonged - well the obvious one is that I've been off-work since 1996 but that's not new so how about a more positive one - when I was in my teens I was did a 12 hour sponsored dance and enjoyed almost every moment of it...
- club - I'm not currently a member of any club but I have been in the past a member of the following sorts of clubs: archery, bridge, chess, go, TM, yoga.
- undoing - my undoing has been chocolate, and now unsweetened cocoa! But is that news? No probably not... well how about a terrible tendency to have things stop working as soon as I've publicly claimed that they are working... do you think mentioning it now will take its power away?
- institution - I went to Warwick to do Maths - it had been an institute of Mathematics before it was even a university - but the reason I went there was because it was nearer home than most of my other options...
- flags - Irises are one of my favourite flowers. The Yellow Flag Iris is gorgeous but a bit too big for our town garden's pond.