A Mandala Wednesday one day late...
Tantalizers #77: Hexamaze
-
From “Tantalizers: A Book of Original Logical Puzzles” (1970) “As our
contest has amused me”, hissed the evil Sing Song to the helpless Bulldog
Drumstick, ...


8 comments:
Brings a tear to the eye, it does.
;-)
How delightful!
Thanks Nan
Onions, Caro?
I still see clowns, smiling ones!
I see blind orange lizards sticking out their tongues.
I love this, and as you know, I love mandalas.
I see tulips.
Cream - gosh more clowns - so I wonder who the clown is? ;-)
Andrea - I can just about see that though its not the first thing I see...
Wandering Coyote - thanks! Tulips? - I had been wondering about doing one that was a single flower but posted this one (which is several years old) instead.... maybe you've seen what my subconsious was trying to tell me about it.
I've had this particular mandala up on my wall in my work space for several years... and I've never really figured out what it was telling me!
Post a Comment