I'm calling this doodle Painter and it was done in Painter IX
Following in Tinker's footsteps here are 10 Random Things
- This week is called Identity. I wonder who I'll decide I am.
- Its the North Bristol Art Trail this weekend. One of the open evenings is in our road.
- On Sunday, Jim and I were out because it was such a gorgeous day and I noticed at the top of the park something glinting in the sun. Although we'd not planned to go that way we went to find out what it was gleaming. This is what we found:
A whole load of children's pictures laminated and tied to the railings plus an advert for the North Bristol Art Trail. This year I was bound to find out about it!
- There was another angel reference on the radio today (Wednesday's Afternoon Play called Forever Mine). This time it was a play about life after death and the angel featured strongly.
- We are having a new boiler fitted soon, I booked it today. We are expecting it in the week commencing December 11th - which is in the middle of the section I've called Fire (and in either the week called Integrity or Possibility). But at least ought to be operational before Christmas!
- Jim is going to a talk on avalanches tonight. He's never been in one but thought it would be worth knowing about them "just in case".
- I'm having trouble being random.... which is odd because I can be quite random when asked not to be. I've wondered for sometime if I have a built in contrariness filter. And its hard to work around it on purpose (for instance by asking myself to list 10 things that are on my mind right now) as I know thats what I'm doing.
- I had a dream where I was a cleaner in a large business building. I'd been sacked and was preparing to wreck havoc!
- I've got to rush its almost 6pm and I've scheduled some drawing for an hour starting then.
- When I was little I had a toy that was made out of plastic clowns whose feet slotted into each other shoulders. I had difficulty saying shoulders and called these my soldiers.