Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags some people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
- In 1998 I was studying HK (I've written quite a bit more up about this here)
- I got Reiki attunements
- I studied anatomy & physiology
- Also interview skills for therapists
- And a course on running a therapy business (that one was a waste of time and money, the rest weren't!)
I don't have to-do lists... I always feel overly constrained by them. Carla's current coaching posting is about them...
Here are 5 things I have done:
- 2 loads of washing.
- Sent distance healing to someone.
- Checked the plants in the solar shed with Jim - some are doing almost too well and need planting out - luckily he's now finished the construction (raised beds and trellis) that was holding us up from planting things outside.
- Made a particularly good Mexican-style breakfast that is turning out to have been a brunch.
- Finished reading a book.
- Hot cocoa - it may be a drink but its definitely also a snack.
- Lindt's 99% cocoa.
- Salted roasted pecans - overly salty but yummy.
- Salted crisps - ditto!
- Jim's sourdough toasted.
4. Five things I would do if I was a billionaire:
- Stop dreaming about becoming a billionaire!
- Buy a house with 2-3 acres in the Cotswolds - its where I grew up but we can't afford the kind of place I grew up in since it became stockbroker belt... As a child we kept lots of animals and had what seemed like a vast garden - I'm hankering for something similar though preferably not next to the busy A417!
- Make sure all my family are okay for money too.
- Give some of it to the Woodland Trust (I'm already a life member).
- Have a housekeeper - now that would be a real luxury - I'm not much cope at it but love having a clean and tidy house.
- Duntisbourne Abbotts (that's the Cotswold village I grew up in).
- Cirencester (where we moved after my father died and my mother had to sell the business).
- Upper Dowdeswell (where I went to recharge my batteries after my first marriage broke down).
- Paradise, Painswick (where I was living when I got together with Jim)
- Bristol (where I've lived on and off in different parts for rather a lot of the last 23 years)
(Don't worry if you don't want to do it - this is not compulsory!)
Update: Something I had no idea I'd make today so could not possibly have been on a to do list - a hummingbird SoulCollage® card - on my card blog.