An elephant candlestick given to me by my sister
I've been tagged by Larry Lee (via Illustration Friday!)
People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about themselves as well as state this rule clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
Six weird things about me:
- I used to have a set of satin, embroidered elephants called: Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Xenon, Radon. I used to introduce people to them.
- The other named elephant I had was a painted wooden one called Mozambique. I'd introduce him too.
- I can't find these elephants to post pictures of them!
- When watching the BBC's Planet Earth what upset me most was seeing the little elephant going the wrong way - following the tracks of its mother away from her and the rest of the herd - and therefore to certain death.
- I had a friend at university who promised me he'd buy me an elephant when he was a millionaire. I got an email last year saying he owed me an elephant!
- When mentioning elephants yesterday I forgot the gorgeous one that Tinker did recently.