This is a Caroline-centred review of 2005
- January - the whole world was reeling after the Boxing Day tsunami. The Macaroni Penguins did a charity gig. I got the Dream Oracle and also some Dream cards - this stimulated more recall of dreams than usual.
- February - we went to a murder mystery supper - Jim turned out to be the murderer and I was the only one to solve it! But the best part was dressing up for it in '60s clothes.
- March - there was a police chase through our garden - the chap they were chasing dropped a disposable camera in our rhubarb patch - the police took this away - later some more people came looking for the camera - we never did find out what was on it!
- April - the Pope's funeral was followed next day by Prince Charles' wedding to Camilla; exactly a week later I was at a funeral one day and at a wedding the next... (the only funeral and wedding of 2006 that I went to).
- May - one morning I was in Bristol and up early - a double decker bus was charging along the bus lane and hit the lamp post next to me - I was showered with glass! Uncut but very shocked.
- June - we discover a lovely, but expensive, farm shop - Daylesford Organics
- July - London bombs, plus the police execution in cold blood of someone who turns out to be innocent make me even less inclined to visit the capital again
- August - we move back into our house in Bristol
- September - I start blogging - the first blog I mention is Nan's heron's snag (see my posting of Sept 4th) (I also mention a knitting blog that I've not followed since).
- October - I get Painter IX and an A5 Intuos3 tablet - there's no stopping me now!
- November - I try to put borders round some of my pictures but I find them quite hard to deal with!
- December - I get a new camera and start to play with it!
If I could put in a few wishes for 2006, they would include less incidents that involve the police, and more hilarious dreams please!